This week I have been catching up on reading all of my favourite blogs. I love reading the blogs of others especially if I learn something new and interesting. This week I thought I’d share some of those posts with you.
- Over on A CUP OF JO, I found out that Hygge & West have launched a new wallpaper that is removable. I love the blue hue with the birds and clouds.
- I learned who the “Top manufacturers of cashmere home goods” were on the blog L’ESSENZIALE a fellow KLC student.
- A CUP OF JO also taught me “3 ways to arrange flowers”.
- James Davidson provided an insightful view of his “Creative Process” over on COLOUR LIVING.
- EMILY HENDERSON gave us 5 tips to designing a timeless kids bedroom.
Do take a look at these posts. I found each of them really interesting and as you know, I love it when I learn something new. I’d be keen to know if you learnt anything from them also.
I’ll be back on Monday for another Interior Style. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. xD