I recently came across this bathroom on pinterest.com and couldn’t stop staring at it. I soon realised that the reason for this was because the design of it was very clever. So today I’m going to break it down…
1. The striped pattern creates the optical illusion that the wall is wider than it actually is.
2. The round mirror softens the harsh directional lines in the room.
3. The wall scones create balance and symmetry
4. The utilities are simply designed and are there to provide a functional purpose only. They are not the focal point of the room.
5. The mirrored cabinet creates the optical illusion of space by reflecting both light and the striped floor.
For me, at first I really didn’t like this bathroom, but the more I look at it, the more it’s growing on me. I’d love to know what you’re opinions are. Do you love it or not?. xD
Image Source: AD Russia